Headset for Droid X

cece5702

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good headsets for the Droid X that has good and clear sound? I want a good set to listen to videos.

wyld

Reaction score
I use skull candy there headphones and has mic for talking on the phone work great for me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Klipsch Image S4.............$80 at Best Buy.

Amazing sound, has some noise blocking so it blocks outside noise, and fit great.

You can get the S4i if you want the ones with a mic built into the cord for a little more money.

Steve

ga3808

Reaction score
How much do you want to spend? For the price, skull candy are all around good, when I lose them it's only $20. If money is no object, the sky's the limit.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
i am actually a huge fan of sony headphones. if you get some that are like $40 you will be VERY happy with them. if you are not an audiophile (which sounds to me like audio is not much of a concern for you since you are using them to watch videos instead of listen to music) you will be happy with skull candy ones.

i have some sony MDR EX71's that i got off 1saleaday.com for like $10....best money i have EVER spent. they are amazing. fit great, and have excellent audio range. the only problem with them is that the cable is only like 2 feet long...not a problem for me b/c i plug them into my jabra clipper BT headset.