Headset deal

tobiasg

Reaction score
I am thinking about pulling the trigger on this BT headset- Amazon.com: Plantronics M50 - Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

It has solid reviews and current promotion gets you $15 bucks of free music which I would probably be spending over the next few months anyway. . or at least that is how I will justify it. I am also thinking about buying the extended battery. . just wish I didn't already have an otterbox case that fits my current standard battery.

Any thoughts?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
It looks like a good deal. There have been a few guys in here that have had issues with bt headsets but I think it might be their individual phones. I use a Plantronics 390 and I don't have any issues with connecting with my phone and the call quality is good. I'm not crazy about the way it clips onto my ear. I have to position it just so to get it to stay put. But it's a slightly different clip than the one you're looking at. I'd say go for it, the price is decent.

I also have an extended battery and I love it. I got mine from VZ when it was on sale. Check into it. Maybe it still is on sale.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.