DEAL: Aukey VR-02 Vission VR Glasses

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
71sfJb4YneL._SL1500_.jpg

While it hasn't taken the world by storm just yet Virtual Reality is the future of media consumption. Google has been slowly pushing VR starting with the Google Cardboard, and now we have some pretty high quality VR devices like the Samsung Gear VR on the market. If you aren't looking to spend $100 or more for a VR experience, but want something more than a foldable cardboard box with some lenses? Aukey has got you covered.

We know them well from their high quality fast charging accessories, but lately they have expanded their horizons providing all kinds of high quality accessories. Their VR headset is made with plastic instead of cardboard and should be much more durable than Google's version. The headset also includes an adjustable head strap, and foam cushions. This is the full package! It normally goes for $25 but is currently on sale.

Aukey VR Headset only $16.99
use coupon code "AUKEYVR7"

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'll be ordering these. The price is just too good to pass up and reviews indicate it's a great value and performs well. Beats the pants off of the Gear VR and I don't need to have a Samsung phone! Yay!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
I wonder how they feel on your face. It looks like it would be bulky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It's no more bulky than the Samsung VR. In fact most are as big as this one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

xtor

Reaction score
Guess i should have read before i asked the question...it does work with the note 4.

DV65