Headphones w/ contols for Razr

jjenningsuf

Reaction score
Looking for some headphones that have music controls and that are comfortable. I just bought motorola SF200, and the "multifunction control button" sucks. I like the fit but I would like music controls like the iPod/iPhones ones.

Help Please

Reaction score
i have motorola s305 around the back of head and bluetooth and they work great. pause, forwards, backward, and answer calls then music resumes after call done. 35 bucks. sound is no dre beats or bose but really good sound.

cmorty72

Reaction score
LG Tone - HBS-700 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Orange:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

I've had a dozen bluetooth headset and this is the best 1 by far.

I'd pay a hundred dollars for these if I had to.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
Been interested in those for quite some time. How's the sound quality, as well as when answering phone calls? Been through my share of BT headsets as well (the last being the Lubix NC1... and was pondering those LG's or the JB Freedoms Bluetooth Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphones : iPhone Bluetooth Headphones : iPod Bluetooth Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com).
As far as non BT goes... I've been having great results with my Skull Candy Ink'd Black/Black (Mic'd) http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/ink-d-black-black
H
ad mine for well over 2 yrs. and still rocking strong.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
i have motorola s305 around the back of head and bluetooth and they work great. pause, forwards, backward, and answer calls then music resumes after call done. 35 bucks. sound is no dre beats or bose but really good sound.

+1 on the 305's...
Sound is more than good enough for me.. ordered them back with the d1 2 yrs ago... they also pair with the ps3

----posted maxx'ed out----

tc1

Reaction score
Been interested in those for quite some time. How's the sound quality, as well as when answering phone calls? Been through my share of BT headsets as well (the last being the Lubix NC1... and was pondering those LG's or the JB Freedoms Bluetooth Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphones : iPhone Bluetooth Headphones : iPod Bluetooth Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com).
As far as non BT goes... I've been having great results with my Skull Candy Ink'd Black/Black (Mic'd) http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/ink-d-black-black
H
ad mine for well over 2 yrs. and still rocking strong.

Call quality is good, no problems on my end or callers. Cool feature is the headset actually vibrates when reciving a call, which is helpful if your phone isn't in your pocket or is on silent.

Has a bass boost setting built into the headset, buttons are extremely easy to access. Headset rest on your neck so there's no annoying "ear hang" or snagging on anything.

Music sounds good stock, but pair it with "volume +" (which is good to have for all audio on your phone) and its awesome.

Controls stock music player,Pandora haven't tried any other media apps though.

Battery last forever , charges super fast, has an actual on/off switch.

Throw it around your neck and go, its always there,no need to put anything in your pocket or clip anything to your clothes.

Probably making people vomit gushing about a bt stereo headset but it really is the best by far.

I seriously cannot think of even one flaw or thing I would improve upon.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using DroidForums

cmorty72

Reaction score
Call quality is good, no problems on my end or callers. Cool feature is the headset actually vibrates when reciving a call, which is helpful if your phone isn't in your pocket or is on silent.

Has a bass boost setting built into the headset, buttons are extremely easy to access. Headset rest on your neck so there's no annoying "ear hang" or snagging on anything.

Music sounds good stock, but pair it with "volume +" (which is good to have for all audio on your phone) and its awesome.

Controls stock music player,Pandora haven't tried any other media apps though.

Battery last forever , charges super fast, has an actual on/off switch.

Throw it around your neck and go, its always there,no need to put anything in your pocket or clip anything to your clothes.

Probably making people vomit gushing about a bt stereo headset but it really is the best by far.

I seriously cannot think of even one flaw or thing I would improve upon.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using DroidForums
Good to know. Have you ever gone running or jogging with them?

tc1

Reaction score
No but have hit the heavy bag, lifted weights and mowed the lawn with them.

No slippage or problems.

Since they rest on your traps there is no ear pull, so they fit nice and snug.

Games24X7

Reaction score
Go for Galaxy Nexus it is perfect android phone and An app called Movie Studio handles editing videos and it's quite feature rich. You can add multiple videos to the timeline and trim their start and end points, you can add titles and effects (including transition effects) add music and there are multiple options available when you decide to export the video (resolution, quality, etc.).

tc1

Reaction score
Wrong topic there bro

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums