Have had Droid for less than a week and have a few questions...

mixedterp05

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if I could get some help.

How do I make sure my settings are saved? I want to change my setting so that my screen times out after 2 minutes and not the default of 15 seconds. I know how to do it, and for like a day it works, but then after a few hours to a day it automatically goes back to timing out after 15 seconds. It really bothers me, so if you have any idea how to fix this, please let me know.

Another question I have is about the LED light. Can you have it so that it blinks different colors for different notifications (i.e. green for emails, blue for texts)? Also, how do you save this? I made my texts blink pink but for any notification I get it blinks green.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if I could get some help.

How do I make sure my settings are saved? I want to change my setting so that my screen times out after 2 minutes and not the default of 15 seconds. I know how to do it, and for like a day it works, but then after a few hours to a day it automatically goes back to timing out after 15 seconds. It really bothers me, so if you have any idea how to fix this, please let me know.

Another question I have is about the LED light. Can you have it so that it blinks different colors for different notifications (i.e. green for emails, blue for texts)? Also, how do you save this? I made my texts blink pink but for any notification I get it blinks green.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Not sure what is causing the reset on the screen settings. I've never experienced any issues with my settings.

The Missed Call app will accomplish your other issue.

Mike