Have a question involving Game dev story

CatsvsDogs

Reaction score
I have searched the internet for information on this game and have found nothing. So I am coming here.

I am trying to develop my own console and it says I need a hardware engineer. I have hired several people already that have lvl 5 hardware engineer. Am i missing something?

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I have searched the internet for information on this game and have found nothing. So I am coming here.

I am trying to develop my own console and it says I need a hardware engineer. I have hired several people already that have lvl 5 hardware engineer. Am i missing something?

I am guessing you are looking at all their profession levels, which they can have multiple. Their current job must be Hardware Engineer, you can change them using an item you buy from the vendor. I had this issue too. You sometimes need to get a few of their 'job levels' up to 5 in order to change them to hardware engineer.

OP
CatsvsDogs

CatsvsDogs

Reaction score

I am guessing you are looking at all their profession levels, which they can have multiple. Their current job must be Hardware Engineer, you can change them using an item you buy from the vendor. I had this issue too. You sometimes need to get a few of their 'job levels' up to 5 in order to change them to hardware engineer.

I tried leveling several of my people to a level 5 in multiple job categories and still no options to be a hardware engineer.

Edit: Come to find out I had to hit lvl 5 in all job categories before Hard. Eng. pops up.

Last edited: