Game Dev Story - Wow!

BiffMandroid

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, but I'm finding this game completely addicting. One of the best/worst one-more-thing games I've ever run into and a couple of times now, I've played an hour or two longer than I intended.

For those who haven't seen it, it's a pretty straightforward business sim around making games for PC or consoles, but the implementation is just fantastic. Good number of options, skills of your staff (trainable) matter a great deal toward your game quality, great risk/reward on game development cost, particularly new console development.

Can't say for sure at this point whether it'll have long legs or not or if the repetitive nature of the game will eventually get to me, but I've chewed about 8 hours into the game thus far and had to actually pry myself away from it just now.

Anyone else tried it out yet?

skel1977

Reaction score
It looked ok but was not really willing to spend the 4.75 price tag on it when there is not even a demo.

OP
B

BiffMandroid

Reaction score
A demo would be nice, although most of my enjoyment comes from long-term play, so they'd probably need to go with an ad-supported one or it wouldn't make for a very compelling play experience.

Anyway, there's a pretty solid review of it on IGN if anyone is interested. Apparently came out first on iPhone back in October.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Great game, i had heard great things and decided to give it a try. The fact you have 24 hrs to refund is nice, so in case it isn't for you.

I just started playing today and am enjoying it so far.

wokisan

Reaction score
I'm enjoying it quite a bit but I can't get the sound working at all. I'm on a rooted Droid running Simply Stunning 4.9

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
This game is awesome. I bought it for my iPod a while back before it was on android. This game is worth the $4 price tag. Time will pass you by playing this. I recommend this game to anyone.

Sent from my Fascinate.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Looked at it, not bad but not interested, but may look more closely later.
Great game, i had heard great things and decided to give it a try. The fact you have 24 hrs to refund is nice, so in case it isn't for you.

I just started playing today and am enjoying it so far.
I thought the new market has a 15 minute refund window...

meepstone

Reaction score
Yeah. It is only a 15min window. Seems way too short. Should be 2 hours at least.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App