Has Steve Jobs ever come into your home and beaten you while sleeping?

Has Steve Jobs beaten you in your sleep

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I just say what everyone else says

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am just curious because the way most people talk about Apple in here I have to figure he did something very personally to you.

jayman350

Reaction score
beaten me, no....abducted me and enlisted me to be part of his next step towards world domination, unfortunately yes.

I did not read the TOS and now I am sending this from the middle level of the humancentipad

cobjones

Reaction score
He did come by and try to PLAY BASEBALL while I was sleeping though.

Sent from a phone with a bootloader pwned by 2nd init.

cobjones

Reaction score
@mod
Ohh come on... I kept that fairly clean, and you know you laughed. That was pg-13 at most.

Haha

D2 on CM7 (bootloader was pwned by 2nd init)

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
Really we have a lot to thank Steve Jobs and Apple. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have Android phones and tablets. Like it or not, they have done a great job innovating new products and markets.

Too bad they are trying to stifle innovation of all their competitors by suing them.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I am just curious because the way most people talk about Apple in here I have to figure he did something very personally to you.

Lol you are at an ANDROID forum, right?

I don't think that anyone who loves U of M is gonna talk greatly and say really nice things about Ohio State. Same applies to the Android/Apple world.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's my point to this silly little poll thread. I am a Red Sox fan, no one needs to tell me anything about rivalries, I was born into one of the biggest rivalries in US sports. With that being said I don't get personally offended anytime someone mentions something good about the Yankees nor do I go out of my way to bash them. I know some of the Apple bashing is in good fun and I can tell the difference but most people just hear from someone how bad apple is and they take it as gospel and go on their crusades to put down Apple and their user base. Android users have got an extreme arrogance to them, almost as if because they bought an Android phone they are now somehow smarter than every other cell user alive. It is honestly one of the more ridiculous things I have seen. I am not saying you have to like Apple, I honestly could care less about that, but the non stop bash apple threads in this forum have become so out of hand. It's the reason I haven't posted much in the last 4 months or so. Not that anyone missed me or any crap like that but I used to love talking Android here now every other thread is a Android vs Apple thread. This is an ANDROID forum not Apple so I don't even know why we even have to bring them up. Anyone who has been around this forum for some time will know I am not an Apple fanboy but I will be the voice of reason when need be.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lets be honest, many android users have become what they hated about iphone fans. What was the knock on iphone fans, that because they have a smart phone they feel like they have the greatest thing and that because they can work it feel like geniuses even though the device was simple. Android users a few years ago who had the og droid hated when apple fans looked down upon them and tried to whip out their iphone and tell us everything that his phone can do. Fast Forward to the present now we are doing it. We feel like because we can root that all of a suddenly we are computer experts. But lets be honest.....we are copying and pasting some one elses instructions to root. And to rom we are dragging and dropping a folder to the sd card and the allow the recovery mode to do the rest.
Look enjoy your device and be proud of where android is at. The thing I like about android is I have choices but android still have some ways to go. We still have fragmentation, spyware in the market, still dont have a true optimized os for tablets.
There is still areas we need to improve. And comparing iphone to android ...well if you get down to it is two different approaches to an idea. Apple believes in keeping it light and simple and pumping out one product a year. Because they have 9 months and one device they can take the time to get it right. Android is on multiple carriers, with multiple oems, using different hardware. The good side to that is as a user I can buy a device that fits me. If I am on a budget I can get a decent LG optimus from a virgin mobile and still enjoy android. If I want something to watch movies on I can get a 4.5 inch screen or get a tablet.
So enjoy your device and let iphone users enjoy their device.

Status
Not open for further replies.