Has Anyone Taken Their Inc2 to Europe?

kdanielson

Reaction score
I will be heading the Europe soon and was wondering if anyone on here can report how well the phone works there and what to expect. The World Phone capabilities of this phone is the main reason I traded my TB for it, so I am hoping it works great across the pond. Anyone have any input?

goffredo

Reaction score
I will be heading the Europe soon and was wondering if anyone on here can report how well the phone works there and what to expect.

Be sure you've contacted Verizon and asked them to SIM-unlock it before you leave the country!!

From what I've read, though, if you've done this, it should work fine. There's not really any magic behind SIMs, and once your phone is unlocked, you can pop any old TIM or O2 or whatever SIM in and you're ready to rock.

Here's a super-useful site that compares carriers:

PrePaidGSM.net

I'd be curious to hear of others' success here -- I'm heading to Europe this fall, and am planning to replace my DINC with a DINC2 so I can unlock it and pop a SIM in.

devator22

Reaction score
I am sitting in Germany typing this reply. It works great, but yea, you have to talk to Verizon. Make sure you sign up for the global plan. It's an extra five bucks, but makes calling and texting globally really cheap. However, 3g over here is hella expensive, so I would recommend WiFi only for internets. But yea, texts go through just as fast as at home and call quality rocks. Just make sure you are going to a compatible country. Most European countries should be fine.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums