Has anyone received 2.1 OTA yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drini

Reaction score
I've looked but haven't seen any posts as of yet whether anyone has received the new 2.1 OTA to their Droid. Just wanted to see if they began rolling it out yet.

Drini

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really? 2.1 threads are killing this forum.... We only need 1.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've looked but haven't seen any posts as of yet whether anyone has received the new 2.1 OTA to their Droid. Just wanted to see if they began rolling it out yet.

Drini

Welcome to the Droid Forums. You'll know if somebody has received it, there will be all kinds of action in the forum and the posted link left by jozhua is probably your fastest source for information on this.

zz500

Reaction score
argh!!! Is there anyway to filter the word 2.1? Put it on the censored list lol

M

Matth3w

Yeah, please don't run off and never post again. In his defense...assuming he searched, the search function on this forum somewhat sucks.

zz500

Reaction score
Yes, unfortunate indeed. But nonetheless, welcome!!! This place rocks!

Reaction score
I don't mind another 2.1 thread. I don't feel like sifting through 5 billion posts in one thread.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's nothing being posted regarding 2.1 that matters right now. It's just emotions and rumors. One thread is enough. Let it have a million posts, enough is enough with the 2.1 threads popping up.

zz500

Reaction score
I don't mind another 2.1 thread. I don't feel like sifting through 5 billion posts in one thread.

Just use the search function haha. Tongue in cheek...

I'm sure the mods will sticky an official 2.1 release thread once it actually happens for real

M

Matth3w

There's nothing being posted regarding 2.1 that maters right now. It's just emotions and rumors. One thread is enough. Let it have a million posts, enough is enough with the 2.1 threads popping up.
I agree. It's all the same debate:

- Should I wait to root/unroot
- Will it have live wall papers
- What is the status on Flash
- This update is dissappointing/doesn't matter/who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.