Hard Reset???

posd

Reaction score
Will doing a hard rest bring me back to the original OS the phone came with? I am LOST in trying to get off the .904 leaked update. I am not tech savvy and probably should never have done the manual .904 leaked update.

Since going to .904, my battery life sux!

If a hard reset will not do it, I do need a detailed step by step on how to go back. I [wanted] to try the 7 or 8 step method listed in another thread here but was too intimdayed/lost.

Pls help.

Thanks.

Bigv5150

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-5-893-fxz-901-902-compatible-902-update.html

Above is the link you need It will get you back 902 and then if you want to you can upgrade to 905. This will wipe all your data you will essentially be starting with completely stock phone on 902. Just follow the instructions exactly you'll have no problem I just did this it doesn't take that long and now I'm on 905 the battery life is much better

OP
posd

posd

Reaction score
That's the thread I was referring to above. The files I need to download, where do I store them? PC or on my phone? If phone, where on phone, SD Card?

Thanks

jayman350

Reaction score
the required steps are detailed pretty well in that thread, read all the directions before you start doing anything, then read them again to make sure.

OP
posd

posd

Reaction score
Just re-read the steps and I believe I have it. To clarify, I just need to run steps 1 to 6 to go from 904 to 902, right?

Thanks everyone.

Bigv5150

Reaction score
Just re-read the steps and I believe I have it. To clarify, I just need to run steps 1 to 6 to go from 904 to 902, right?

Thanks everyone.

Yes all you have to do is follow steps 1 through 6. you put the file on your computer not your phone when rsd would recognize your phone you would then browse for the fxz file. Them uncompress and install. Follow the directions fully or you will brick your phone.

OP
posd

posd

Reaction score
After step 5, RSDLite stated to manually start the phone. I let it sit there for about 10 minutes....nothing happened. I restarted phone and I appear to be on .902 now. My question is this, do I need to do step #6?

Thanks again everyone.

OP
posd

posd

Reaction score
I resolved some issues i was having with lag time but battery life still not as good as it was prior to going to 904.