Handscent question

jets91090

Reaction score
How can I make it my default, for some reason I am getting the notifications from the stock messaging still. thanks.

artc33

Reaction score
open default messaging app.
-menu-settings-uncheck everything exept "delete old messages". specially this:
-auto retrieve, uncheck.
-notifications, uncheck.

superglen99

Reaction score
hey guys. I have and use hancent and love it. I have one question though. A while back I was going through the options and found a way to set a backgroud image that shows up behind the text thread. Well I want to get rid of it and for the life of me cannot find that option!! any help would be great. I spent a while going through what seemed like every setting option and could not find the background image option!! please help!

rushmr2

Reaction score
hey guys. I have and use hancent and love it. I have one question though. A while back I was going through the options and found a way to set a backgroud image that shows up behind the text thread. Well I want to get rid of it and for the life of me cannot find that option!! any help would be great. I spent a while going through what seemed like every setting option and could not find the background image option!! please help!

In handcent go to settings>Bubble Settings(under application settings header)>select picture(under background settings header)