Handcent MIA in market

ling16

Reaction score
I have tried everything to relocate the Handcent in my market, the only thing my market pull ups is the Hancent in every other language...am I missing something? I've had it before until recently....my phone wasn't allowing me to finish any of my texts etc.....so I uninstalled the app, still to no avail so I restored my phone and still cannot locate it......any suggestions?

WarMachin3

Reaction score
I have also found a ton of other apps that are missing too and zedge had a bunch of stuff pulled anyone know why the system purge happened?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
L

ling16

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, was just wondering if it is safe to download the app from there? It's recommending me to download it from the Market...though it does not exist and when I try to download it from that site to my phone, I have message saying it may not be safe...I suppose I just need a little reassurance......thank you!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, was just wondering if it is safe to download the app from there? It's recommending me to download it from the Market...though it does not exist and when I try to download it from that site to my phone, I have message saying it may not be safe...I suppose I just need a little reassurance......thank you!

Here is something else of interest http://www.handcent.com/News.php

sent from my liberated bionic using Droid forums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have also found a ton of other apps that are missing too and zedge had a bunch of stuff pulled anyone know why the system purge happened?

I'm not sure, just a wild guess but it's either a Google issue or maybe a market issue. Try clearing your market data and cache and see if that helps.

sent from my liberated bionic using Droid forums

WarMachin3

Reaction score
It was the first few things I noticed right out of the gate with my bionic she is only a day old Idk tried all that too and to the previous post all apps that u dl from a site to phone will say that they are just warning u it didn't come from the market and it could potentially be bad even though it fully is not so no worries and feel free to install it