Handcent keyboard font color.

egarcia

Reaction score
wiped my phone clean on accident. Now reinstalling everything is a pain, I know how to customize all of handcent except the keyboard font. Its in white the same as the background so i can't see what Im typing until its sent. Does anyone know how to fix this?

OP
egarcia

egarcia

Reaction score
I also can not change any font types the screen that pop up to change those options are black and con not see the choices. the opposite if the keyboard.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wiping the phone clean should have reverted the app back to stock. I havent uused handcent in awhile.but when I wiped my droid clean it went back to stock setup.

Are you running any roms?

Sent from Droid Incredible via Droidforums app

OP
egarcia

egarcia

Reaction score
yes i changed it to dark edge from succulent desire atlantis blue.

OP
egarcia

egarcia

Reaction score
So i believe its the default of dark edge. Since i could not find a detailed instruction on busy box i did not use metamorph which i needed to change the apps for dark edge. I really liked that rom but oh well looking for another. Thank dezymond for your help.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So i believe its the default of dark edge. Since i could not find a detailed instruction on busy box i did not use metamorph which i needed to change the apps for dark edge. I really liked that rom but oh well looking for another. Thank dezymond for your help.

hmm...try going to settings and check what keyboard you're using. another way to change it i believe is holding down the blank area (when typing in some sort of text) and change the "input method".

If that doesn't work, I'm also at a lost...