New problems with handcent on my droid x that i didnt have on my droid

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
ok so i used to use handcent on my droid and it would allow you to use a picture for your background on the actuall texting screan and the screan that showed all the people that had been texting you right, well i got the new droid x went do do the same thing and im going to the right part but when i change it it just changes my main background, anyone else having this problem? anyone know how to fix it? ill even throw in a google voice invite for whoever can get the pics workin on my background for my texts =]

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
google voice is open for everyone so that's not much incentive to help haha...

the answer to your question...the main one is conversation list settings, and the other one is bubble settings. is that what you're looking at?

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
oh damn is it really? i remember just a few months ago it was crazy trying to get an invite, and here i saved my 3 for help someday haha, damn! and yea thats the 2 im trying, ive tried it i dont know how many times and every time it just changes my main background instead its killing me, not sure if its just my phone or what since the dx just got realeased you know?

eliassami5

Reaction score
if you go to the market and go to handcent he states that there will be a droid x update coming in 2 days. So that might fix whatever issue you are having.

OP
R

ryan.thomas1989

Reaction score
sweet ya i was looking on the actuall handcent website last night and didnt see anything so i thought i would post here, i guess ill wait for the update hopefully that works thanks everyone!