Halo Premium Grade Screen Protectors for Moto X

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I just got some Halo Premium grade screen protectors from an Amazon seller.....The Halo Screen Protectors are awesome! Residue free, HD clarity, superb fit, easy installation in a foggy bathroom (the best install I've ever managed, it's damn near impossible to even tell it's there). I'm not sure what type of adhesive it is, but it's sticky enough to be solidly attached, but pliable enough for the one bubble I got under it to squeegee right out. not expensive, $7 for a 4 pack if I recall, but easily superior to protectors I've paid more for and not even from the same universe as cheap vinyl ones. Perfectly fills the space inside the bezel so no screwing around trying to get it centered, etc. Cutouts are all perfect, comes with film on top and bottom to keep it protected until you have it on, has a bit of microfiber wipe in the package. I can't recommend them highly enough.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got some Halo Premium grade screen protectors from an Amazon seller.....The Halo Screen Protectors are awesome! Residue free, HD clarity, superb fit, easy installation in a foggy bathroom (the best install I've ever managed, it's damn near impossible to even tell it's there). I'm not sure what type of adhesive it is, but it's sticky enough to be solidly attached, but pliable enough for the one bubble I got under it to squeegee right out. not expensive, $7 for a 4 pack if I recall, but easily superior to protectors I've paid more for and not even from the same universe as cheap vinyl ones. Perfectly fills the space inside the bezel so no screwing around trying to get it centered, etc. Cutouts are all perfect, comes with film on top and bottom to keep it protected until you have it on, has a bit of microfiber wipe in the package. I can't recommend them highly enough.

OK I need more info on the foggy bathroom thing. Can you give more details?

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
High relative humidity (foggy bathroom is about the highest) reduces static electricity and the propensity for dust from the air to be attracted to the screen surface after cleaning and before putting the screen protector on. Having said that, I live in a super dry environment (usually less than 10% rel. humidity), which provides a lot of static electricity and I'm too lazy to try the foggy bathroom trick.
BTW, I just got some of those Halo screen protectors for my wife's X and I agree, pretty good quality and great price.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Thanks for sharing guys.