Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

Fugitive

Reaction score
Clicking on my email app icon on the home screen says failed to launch.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

antintyty

Reaction score
Im not using exchange. I saw your post about your exchange problem and figured I had a different problem with my email. When I click on my received mail notification in the notification bar nothing happens.

Which email are you using then?
Not sure if I could help then, I only use gmail and exchange.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
did you accidently turn email off with the scripts in Chevy tools?

geronimogman

Reaction score
ok i am rooted but i did it the doroot.bat way [video=youtube;B7RGVikpQ8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RGVikpQ8o[/video] this one..i downloaded clock work and flashed the rocvery on here..so now i just rename the file to update.zip but i was reading about koush boot strap, i dont have that but it says im rooted and am just stuck here..all i have to do is install but im scared!

Last edited:

geronimogman

Reaction score
ok i just tried to install the rom using clockwork not wiping data and cache fromt he rom manager menu i chose install from sd card..i got the triangle n 25 percent done then it booted normally..booooooooooo! someone plz help me! like i said i used the do root way

Fugitive

Reaction score
ok i just tried to install the rom using clockwork not wiping data and cache fromt he rom manager menu i chose install from sd card..i got the triangle n 25 percent done then it booted normally..booooooooooo! someone plz help me! like i said i used the do root way

happened to me the first three times i tried to flash the rom then it loaded up. I figured all was well but I can't open my e-mail.

geronimogman

Reaction score
ok boot strapped and installed now im on the simply stunning first boot but its been five mins! damnit! wats goin onnnn!

mcsinfl

Reaction score
fugitive, instead of trying to open email from the shortcut on your home screen, did you try opening from the icon in your app drawer?

geronimogman

Reaction score
i wiped data and got semi bricked i guess because i installed clockwork recover first then like a dummy used kouse and tried to put it over that. well hopefully now i dunno which one im using now. screenshots of either?? but i got it to load up now..dunno how..just luck n a hour wasted lol i wanna put some launcher pro in my life

keno23

Reaction score
Excellent work as always!

Fugitive

Reaction score
fugitive, instead of trying to open email from the shortcut on your home screen, did you try opening from the icon in your app drawer?

It was missing from my app page. it only showed up on the home page because i put it there in stock. I flashed back to stock and now my gmail is screwed. I'm going to do a data wipe.

Will look into themes instead of messing with the OS.

Last edited:

mcsinfl

Reaction score

It was missing from my app page. it only showed up on the home page because i put it there in stock. I flashed back to stock and now my gmail is screwed. I'm going to do a data wipe.

SSX-DX/Tapatalk/SlideIT

If its not in the app drawer, its not on the phone and the home screen shortcut is a dead link I believe.

Smarcisin

Reaction score
can i get the background used by ADW so i can save it to my SD and then use it on my LP background