1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gummyjar dead?

Discussion in 'Gummyjar Droid2' started by gammaxgoblin, Feb 22, 2011.

1. gammaxgoblin

gammaxgoblin New Member

Is gummy dead now that the dev is working on liberty and liberty was built originally from gummyjar?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. MysticalDreams

MysticalDreams Member

IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
    I hope not!! I tried Liberty and the 'tool box' froze up on me everything felt sluggish. I was back to gummyjar in 30 mins.
  3. Koveleski

Koveleski Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I can't speak for him, but I'm pretty sure Liberty was the evolution from GummyJar. It was to combine kejar's base and jrummy's scripts to create the ultimate choice in rom.

As for your experience with the toolbox, I'm sorry to hear that. It's worked wonderfully for me (aside from release day) as the servers were slammed.
  4. dankarlinski

dankarlinski Guest

I am 95% sure you are 100% correct

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)
  5. trook

trook New Member

Trust me guys, gummy jar is no longer supported. I'm sure the devs would help you if you needed it but they have all moved on to Liberty. I tried downloading a few gummy themes because they will work on rubix and alot of the links are invalid. We still have the original rom though, to the poster above with the frozen toolbox I just want to say you should give Liberty another shot, Its what I run when I'm not on a flashing bender like right now.... or you could give rubix a shot, rubix might be my new number 1, its that nice.
  6. jawonder

jawonder New Member

I've been using Liberty minutes after it was released and i have no problem with it everything works fine for me , ToolBox is wonderful .
  7. Palazuelosva

Palazuelosva New Member

Just wanted to come back and say every one should come back to gummy, I used liberty for about a week and it was a big dissapointment I mean its nice but it still has bugs to fix and freeze ups n reboots I cnt live with that. Unistalled liberty came back to gummy best rom I've flashed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App