guidance needed please

Mrk1993

Reaction score
sunday, i went over a friends house for a pool party and while walking by the pool i tripped and fell into his pool...after resurfacing, i swam to the closest ledge to get out and as soon as i got out i immediately checked my phone....my fully charged Droid RAZR M was dead, my friend ran into his house and grabbed a cup full of rice and put my phone inside it and he told me not to touch it till tomorrow(today)...so i pulled out my sim card and removed the rice from the charging port and am now trying to charge it, it charges (green light illuminates) for literally 10 seconds and the green light cuts off and will ONLY light up again if i either wiggle the charger connector or completely remove the charger from the outle(while its still connected to the droid) and plug it back into the outlet... anyone know whats wrong internally? should i put it back into the cup of rice? i appreciate the help........PS nothing is wrong with the chargers, i have 2 and used both and got the same 10 second charge

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard and keep us posted if you are able to get it working...