green count on right hand home screen

ScuzMeIdroided

Reaction score
I can't figure out what the green count is on 'home screen number 4'... or the screen to the right of the main home screen that has your favorite people on it. If I miss a call, it counts, but it must be counting other stuff too, becuase a few of my peeps have 1 then 3 then it just goes away. What is it counting??

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this a widget?

OP
S

ScuzMeIdroided

Reaction score
It's stock...

The phone came with the window. You start at the main 'home screen', then swipe to the window to the right and it says 'favorites' as the title. You can add people in there so you can just press their head and the phone calls them.

I am getting a little green 'counter bubble' in the lower right corner of the persons cube.

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
Maybe its missed calls, texts, as well as things like facebook updates and twitter stuff?

kilroy

Reaction score
I can't figure out what the green count is on 'home screen number 4'... or the screen to the right of the main home screen that has your favorite people on it. If I miss a call, it counts, but it must be counting other stuff too, becuase a few of my peeps have 1 then 3 then it just goes away. What is it counting??

It is an event counter. Not only missed calls and such but facebook posts and the like. If you touch the contact by the green dot it takes you that contact then touch the two circling arrows. It will give you the events it is tracking and clear them off the favorites widget.

robdroid

Reaction score

when a friend or a quick call contact has a SMS, Email or Missed call to you its an indication that you have 1,2,3,etc unanswered or uncleared missed connections with that friend! Once you view them (SMS, Text, Voice Mail or Email) the number is cleared!