Widget and Gmail Unread Count Application question.

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by izzy35, Jun 2, 2010.

1. izzy35

izzy35 New Member

I downloaded the Gmail Unread Count application and I am a little confused. If I go into the "all programs" folder it is not listed. But, when on the home screen, if i click the "+" sign and "add widget" it's listed there. Is there a reason I can't see it unless I want to add it to my home page or is this a problem with my phone?

Also, is there a place to see a complete list of my WIDGETS being that they're not listed in the "all programs" list?

Lastly, I see alot of people post a white box picture with black stuff in it, as if to scan it somehow. What is this and why and how would I scan it??
  2. 2010 ZR1

2010 ZR1 New Member

I believe (do not have the phone yet) that widgets and programs are separated into two different categories. So you will not see programs in the widgets section and vice versa.

I am not sure what those boxes are called, but I call them lazy man's(or woman's) boxes. You use Google goggles to look at them, and I think they take you into the Android market to download an app without having to search for it.

Hope that helped.
  3. izzy35

izzy35 New Member

I thought that also, but was wondering if there was a place to look up my list of widgets, as I can only find programs and applications.
  4. 2010 ZR1

2010 ZR1 New Member

Widgets should be in the "+" section under widgets, or at least that would be my guess.
  5. intenselyinsane

intenselyinsane New Member

There is also a program free off the market called gmail notifier. It let's u set the envelope in the notifications bar to different ones for different emails. And different sound for each one as well.
Search tags for this page

gmail unread apk

gmail unread count 2.0
gmail unread count 2.0 apkø¯ø§ù†ù„ùˆø¯ ø¨ø±ø§ùŠ ø§ù†ø¯ø±ùˆùŠ
gmail unread count a.p.k

gmail unread count apk

gmail unread widget torrent

lg g3 unread count
put gmail as widget on s4
unread gmail widget on g3