1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't get SMS, Email, etc. counts on icons after ICS OTA update

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by Andyw2100, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 New Member

I have been struggling with this for a while now. After updating my phone to ICS, I no longer get missed calls counts, unread SMS message counts, unread e-mail counts, etc. on my Motorola Droid 4.

I am using Widget Locker, ADW notifier, and TESLA Unread Plug In. I also tried SMS unread, which did not seem to function at all, and also Missed It!, which I also couldn't get to work because I think the help tutorial is not applicable to ICS.

I tried enabling ADW notifier in the accessibility screen, but that does not help.

All I am trying to do is get the little red number icons showing unread SMS, missed calls, etc. onto the icons on my lock screen and on my home screen. Right now I can't get them on either. I am willing to pay for a new app if that's what is required.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Well the only app I have any experience with on the list is Tesla Unread. And every now and then I need to uninstall and reinstall it to get it to work again. Especially after flashing new ROMs etc.

Other then that I am not sure. Can not speak on whether or not it is a known issue with your device.

"Don't Panic!"
    Tapatalk 2_GNEX
  3. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 New Member

Thanks for the reply.

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling Tesla Unread, and rebbooted the phone. I then sent myself a text message, and no luck. Still no notification bubbles on the icons.

Thanks for trying to help, though.
Search tags for this page

adw notifier not working

does galaxy s3 no longer show unread count for text
no notifications teslaunread
samsung galaxy s3 missing text counter
sms unread counter not working
tesla unread not wofking
tesla unread plug in problems
tesla unread plugin mms not registering as read
tesla unread showing emails but not sms or missed calls
teslaunread not reading sms