Great new phone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JLB09, Nov 19, 2009.

1. JLB09

JLB09 New Member

I finally got my Droid today. So far so good. I have to admit though I have been reading here and taking notes for over a week, so I may have avoided a few of the problems some encountered.

I am coming from a very outdated LG flip phone that had no data package so it has been a huge leap for me.

It seems like a true quality product and I look forward to really using all of its features.

So thanks for all the posts here that helped me get started today in a positive way.
  2. alfmoonspace

alfmoonspace New Member

Welcome aboard my good man!
  3. samredman

samredman New Member

Perhaps as someone who has taken notes from reading tips and then started up without a hitch you could put together (or just share what you composed) a simple start up guide for other new users, which could be posted in the FAQ section. I see this a sort of a "real user" quick start guide (which works to allow a painless start) as opposed to what was included in the box.
  4. JLB09

JLB09 New Member

What was included in the box? I must not have seen that! Actually laughing at that one.

I will work on my notes on this. They are rather random. But will certainly see what I can do.

One thing though so far what I have done is pretty basic. I am sure I will find that I will need lots of help on the bigger challenges ahead. This is only my second day.