Droid Absolutely DOES

Billsy

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Billsy.

I've lurked about the forum since the Droid was released and registered a few days ago because I finally ordered mine. It came yesterday and I am completely blown away. This is my first smartphone and a HUGE leap forward from my LG Voyager.

Search is definitely your friend, I've found out so much just by browsing this site's search results and I must say you guys are the best. There's no better place for accessible, concise information.

I'm a college student, Psych major but I promise I'm not crazy (if I was I'd have and iPhone.:)) I love music and baking and my menagerie of pets; 3 cats, 2 Akitas.

Just a thanks again for all the help you've given me so far!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Hello all, I'm Billsy.

I've lurked about the forum since the Droid was released and registered a few days ago because I finally ordered mine. It came yesterday and I am completely blown away. This is my first smartphone and a HUGE leap forward from my LG Voyager.

Search is definitely your friend, I've found out so much just by browsing this site's search results and I must say you guys are the best. There's no better place for accessible, concise information.

I'm a college student, Psych major but I promise I'm not crazy (if I was I'd have and iPhone.:)) I love music and baking and my menagerie of pets; 3 cats, 2 Akitas.

Just a thanks again for all the help you've given me so far!

No problems! On behalf of all of us, WELCOME!!! Glad you've found help before even asking questions!

I stumbled into this forum on accident on January 22nd after searching about the 2.1 update, and have been hooked ever since!

Hope you keep finding the info you need, and if not, don't hesitate to ask! Like you've already said, there are plenty of people here with lots of info!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Glad you were able to find stuff easily. If you need any other help with your Droid don't be afraid to ask. We have a very friendly forum, we try to keep it that way.:)