GPS agree/disagree

techgov8

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn off the agree/ disagree pop up when turning the gps on? I'm thinking maybe it can be changed with sqlite but I don't want to mess with anything if I don't know what I'm doing

Redbeaver

Reaction score
huh? GSM Canadian Rogers RAZR here. i dont get any agree/disagree. there's a widget in 1 of my homescreen that has all these feature switches and it works just fine.

OP
techgov8

techgov8

Reaction score
When you go into settings and go to turn gps on you get a message pop up that says you are enabling access to your location... blah blah blah. And then you have to click agree for the gps to kick on. There has to be a way to get it off

Redbeaver

Reaction score
install a widget.... i dont get it when i enable/disable GPS.

OP
techgov8

techgov8

Reaction score
I have one but I have it setup to take me to the screen. I just want to know if there's a way to shut it off

Redbeaver

Reaction score
No idea, sorry. My widget is just a switch in the home panel.

Can I ask why must you set it up to go to the settings screen?

OP
techgov8

techgov8

Reaction score
Because I can toggle google location and gps location

Redbeaver

Reaction score
good point.

then no, i dont know. i dont see how one can turn it off short of hacking it or use a custom ROM, though...

OP
techgov8

techgov8

Reaction score
Well yea I figured there's a way in sqlite editor but Im not sure. Cause to do the mobile hotspots hack you change the value to 0 (false) because then it wont check for the authenticity and I was seeing if anyone knew what to change to do the gps function