Got my Rezound today

Xander Crews

Reaction score
There are times I go on hikes and am not near a car for a day or two. During the times I am at a campsite near the car I like to keep my phone with me 24 hours which means there are times I have to swap out the batteries so the used one can charge while using the fresh one. I have no problem using the car charger when available and convient, but I like having mutiple options.

Makes sense.
I'd buy the biggest extended battery you can. There are a few out there.

OP
J

jpd

Reaction score
I will hopefully be getting the extended battery today. It's 3000+. I liked the extended battery in the Incredibe. It made it thicker but also more comfortable to hold for me. I mainly swap batteries out on trips. Over the two years I've been using the incredible I've probably had the back open between 75-125 times. It is plastic but they are well built Still something to keep in mind though. Thanks for the feedback.

OP
J

jpd

Reaction score
btw. 17 hours with 28% left is perfect. Enough to get through a whole day and is about equivelent to what I am use to from the inredible with extended battery.

Bochoa

Reaction score
Motorola east and razr maxx are getting there updates today, won't he long till the rezound gets some ice cream goodness. :)

OP
J

jpd

Reaction score
Got my Laza Zcell 3240mh battery this morning. I am letting it charge right now. My initial impressions are that if you are a form over function person you will not like this. It does add a fair amount of bulk to phone.

Fortunately I do not mind the look and actually like the bulk and heft extended batteries add to a phone. I found that with both the Incredible and this phone that I like the way the back shapes and conforms to my hand when holding it. More comfortable for me than an ultra thin phone. I made one call with it to make sure the antena worked well since it is part of the battery cover. Everything sounded fine. Now just waiting for it to fully charge.

OP
J

jpd

Reaction score
Took my phone off of the charger around 4 in the afternoon. It is about 2 in the morning. My phone just hit 50% after 10 hours of frequent use with the extended battery. Looks like I have found a phone to replace my Incredible. It's only been two days but I could not be happier with the Rezound.

OP
J

jpd

Reaction score
Had the phone off the charger for 12 hours today and it is at 32%. That is with heavy usage. I had the screen on at 50% for about 9 of the 12 hours. I was streaming music via bluetooth to a speaker for most of today. I did a lot of web browsing, word smith and general playing around with my phone. I can now confidently say that with the extended battery the phone is a winner and will probably be my last phone for a couple of years unless I somehow break it. In that case I have the Incredible as backup which is not a bad thing.