Going from incredible to rezound...

jmanches

Reaction score
I have the incredible and I like it a lot but it always has the low on memory problem, does anyone know if that was just a problem with the incredible or is it a htc thing? The rezound looks awesome, but the low on memory issue could be a deal breaker.

Sent from my incredible using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any issues with that with the Rezound. Plus it has double the memory of the Incredible

Boot Manager

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Supposedly it was an issue with the partitions on the dinc. Luckily I never had that problem with mine.

You will love the Rezound! It is a monster!

From my Rockin Rezound

OP
J

jmanches

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, looks like I'll be getting the rezound in the next couple of days. I was holding out for the nexus, but the more I hear about it, the less appealing it gets!

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Fwiw I thought I would hate HTC sense. But now I've played with it, it's kinda cool. I like how it imports everything to contacts... Now all my contacts have photos to go along with their names. Lol. Wish I could play more with power settings or suspend/freeze stuff but I'm fairly happy so far.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

fobpartisan

Reaction score
Fwiw I thought I would hate HTC sense. But now I've played with it, it's kinda cool. I like how it imports everything to contacts... Now all my contacts have photos to go along with their names. Lol. Wish I could play more with power settings or suspend/freeze stuff but I'm fairly happy so far.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

I have the rezound. Love everything but the sense 3.5. Waiting to root the phone and just instal stock rom without sense. Sense3.5 eats to much ram. I'm always left between 150-350 megs. Sense eats around 450megs. That's a hefty chunk.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Yeah, I was wondering that. Always says 177 megs free or something close on mine. Yet when I go to other pages it says I have like 600 megs free. But... As long as the phone is not laggy, I'm happy Nd can live with it.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the incredible and I like it a lot but it always has the low on memory problem, does anyone know if that was just a problem with the incredible or is it a htc thing? The rezound looks awesome, but the low on memory issue could be a deal breaker.

Sent from my incredible using DroidForums
just move your big hog apps to your SD card, and remember to clean your cookies and cache once in a while, the moving your apps to the SD card will rid you of your low memory problem, it worked for me.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

engineer5629

Reaction score
HTC Memory issue

I went to a Verizon Store today with the same issue. Basically they had me do a factory reset so the recent updates to the android software would take. I kept getting the "low memory icon" as well. After doing that I haven't had any problems. If do that make sure you back up everything, Pictures, apps, files you want some where other than the phone. I pulled my SD Card as well prior to doing the update. There area a couple apps that actually back up your apps in the cloud.

hope that helps, could be a mute issue if your going for the new phone.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
The Rezound is, to me at least, basically an oversized Dinc anyway. It looks and feels like the Dinc but with a bigger screen and faster processor.

Since my Dinc was until recently my favorite phone, this all worked out quite nicely.

pedromartinez

Reaction score
The Rezound is, to me at least, basically an oversized Dinc anyway. It looks and feels like the Dinc but with a bigger screen and faster processor.

Since my Dinc was until recently my favorite phone, this all worked out quite nicely.

Get the HTC Rezound, it will be a natural progression.