Rezound Battery compared to Droid Incredible?

chimera

Reaction score
This is the only comparison that makes sense to me right now, the battery performance of the Rezound compared to the performance of the Droid Incredible, since that is the phone I have now and would be replacing. Can somebody who has come from the Incredible to the Rezound give some insight into how they compare in terms of how long they last? a good day, half day, I have to charge my incredible up at night every night, so would I have to charge the rezound even more?

BuccoDroid

Reaction score
I've only had the Rezound with the extended battery for about a month. Not a power user and have tried some battery saving software and have disabled some stuff that I do not use. Pretty much set up like I did on my DINC. Seem to have similar battery life. I do turn it off and recharge every nite. But have gone two days between charging without a lot of use meaning just a few calls and check on email about 3 times a day.

I suggest that you look around these forums and also on google for tips on conserving your battery in the Rezound. Battery life on the Rezound is very comparable to the DINC.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I too, with the extended battery on both and same usage on both, have found the battery life about the same. I've had mine since mid December.
However often you are charging the Inc now expect to do about the same after the newness of setting up and playing with your new phone wears off.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

gerrya

Reaction score
I had the incredible with standard battery and now have Rezound with Standard battery and I couldnt be happier. I had to charge my incredible at least an extra time during the day after taking it off charge in the am. Rezound makes it through the day every time. Lot of people are not happy with the rezound but after coming from Incredible I think its great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pacific Northwet -- all rain, all the time
Just came from DInc with 1750 mAh battery... I am getting comparable / better life with the Rezound. (I do not have 4G coverage -- I understand that really crushes battery life.)
I'd guess my usage rate to be moderate-plus but less than heavy... doing tons of texting, lots of calls, minimal web surfing since I have a PC in my office).

Very pleased with it... good luck !

JerseyBiker

Reaction score
I just purchased Rezound today after owning a Dinc for a year. This is something I was concerned about also since the Rezound is more powerful and larger. I am glad to hear the battery usage is simular.