1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Search Settings under Web on Droid X

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by socceref, Oct 25, 2010.

1. socceref

socceref New Member

New to this forum so forgive me if I've missed this post before. I have a droid x and I want to clear out my previous searches on google. When I go to settings>search>Google search, the search history has a green checkmark in it however it won't let me "uncheck" it. When typing on a browser, such as ..."www.", it keeps bringing up old searches and I have tried everything to clear that out. The only thing I can think of is this "search history" is keeping the old searches.

I have used the "manage search history" function and I have hit the "clear entire web history" button however that doesn't work either. I have paused the web history aspect if google and thtat hasn't helpped either. I also don't have checked the "show web suggestions" check box.

Anyone run into this problem in the past?
Search tags for this page
droid keeps previous search on google

voice search history