Google Reader - Subscribe to Bionic Only?

Reaction score
Is there a way to subscribe, via Google Reader, to the Bionic forum at DF? I don't want all the other stuff coming to Reader, just this forum itself. Thanks.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why not use the Droid Forum app if that's all you want Google Reader for?

OP
Captain Crypto
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. Let me clarify. I use Reader for a lot of feeds. For DroidForums I want a feed just for the Bionic forum, not the entire site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. Let me clarify. I use Reader for a lot of feeds. For DroidForums I want a feed just for the Bionic forum, not the entire site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Can't you simply set this thread up as a bookmark? I'm not familiar with Readers so if this is a stupid answer please forgive me.

OP
Captain Crypto
Reaction score
Can't you simply set this thread up as a bookmark? I'm not familiar with Readers so if this is a stupid answer please forgive me.

Since when have you ever said something stupid? I've never seen you say anything but helpful stuff.

Google Reader is a fancy RSS reader. I want to read DroidForums Bionic posts through Google Reader, but I don't want any other DF posts. When you subscribe to DF through RSS you get more than just Bionic posts. But it appears that that's the way it is, so I won't use Google Reader to read DF, I'll use the app.