Google play store

trackman1

Reaction score
Hi if this is a foolish question I apologize...I wanted to know if the apps on the google playstore are compatible for the Nexus??

Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes they are. Along with any other Android device.

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
thank you for the info....i am new at this and just trying to find things out....trying to decide to get either rezound or nexus....im confused which is better

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
sorry i dont know much about JB

With your jelly beans you also get lots of butter! Here's a quick vid showing you a bit more. They use the Nexus tablet but it's the exact same for the phone.

[video=youtube;tJA3coYWiTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJA3coYWiTU[/video]

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
thank you for the info....i am new at this and just trying to find things out....trying to decide to get either rezound or nexus....im confused which is better
Np.

But if you're new to this how the heck do you have 111 posts?:icon_eek:

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
new to the smartphone world, just asking different questions about those phones and which would be better...alot of the questions were for the new OTA that came out for the rezound.....

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
thanks...any particular specifics that put nexus over Rezound??...I appreciate any info

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
trackman1 said:
new to the smartphone world, just asking different questions about those phones and which would be better...alot of the questions were for the new OTA that came out for the rezound.....

No such thing as a dumb question. Ask away my friend and we'll be happy to answer.

Nexus using Droid Forums

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
thank you very much....anyway I guess what I am trying to find out what features puts nexus over rezound..I have been trying to look at different threads , and probs with both and kind of confused which way to go?...anyway any insight you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.....

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
thank you very much....anyway I guess what I am trying to find out what features puts nexus over rezound..I have been trying to look at different threads , and probs with both and kind of confused which way to go?...anyway any insight you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.....

There are a million reviews of both phones on youtube. I'd watch some of'm!