Replace your google playstore with the new jelly bean playstore.

Exalted911

Reaction score
Replace your google playstore with the new jellybean playstore.

http://db.tt/0yM4SJ21 Download here
This was taken of a nexus running Jellybean, it will replace your playstore app with the new one from JellyBean, it installed and replaces your ICS playstore app with no problems or issues. I havent played with it much but it now has magazines as an addiction.
All credict goes to Stkiswr over at droidrazr.com for ripping and supplying file.View attachment 51823

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
runs really well on my bionic with ICS

Halcyon01

Reaction score
So there's no bugs or problems to speak of with it? I probably won't use the magazine feature much, but the TV shows looks cool, and I don't see how it could hurt to replace what I've got as long as the app's not broken or anything.

OP
Exalted911

Exalted911

Reaction score
So there's no bugs or problems to speak of with it? I probably won't use the magazine feature much, but the TV shows looks cool, and I don't see how it could hurt to replace what I've got as long as the app's not broken or anything.

No bugs out problems to speak off. Runs just like your regular market. Everything works on it.

OP
Exalted911

Exalted911

Reaction score
Update: The Play Store now supports setting a favorite sharing method that you can customize to your liking.