1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Now...WAY Too Many Notifications

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by b-jammin21, Oct 7, 2012.

1. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 New Member

Anybody else having this issue? Seems like every time I pull down my notification bar, I've got the same Google Now notification, and it's getting old. Any way to make these less frequent or just turn them off?
  2. IIGood

IIGood Member

I'm curious about this as well. I don't have much set up on mine but the ones I do have just won't go away. I'll still have the score of Sunday's football games showing up on Wednesday!!
  3. IIGood

IIGood Member

Okay...jumped the gun a bit. If you open Google Now itself you can go into the settings and adjust the notifications. But its all or nothing...they're either on or off. And if they're off that kills the card in Google Now took ( which I feel would defeat the purpose of the app). There doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the length of time that the notifications stay resident in the pulldown.
  4. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 New Member

I hope they come up with something for this. I just cleared a notification for the tigers game, then had one pop up for my eta to home, but I just got home! Then after I cleared that one, the tigers notification popped up again! Seems a bit over the top with the notifications.
Search tags for this page

disable google now

disable google now s4

eta time to work shiws up in notifications

google eta notification
how do i turn off eta on s4
how to disable eta google
how to disable google now

how to stop eta alerts on android

how to turn off eta time home on galaxy s4

remove eta home android

s4 eta home and work