Google Now...WAY Too Many Notifications

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Anybody else having this issue? Seems like every time I pull down my notification bar, I've got the same Google Now notification, and it's getting old. Any way to make these less frequent or just turn them off?

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I'm curious about this as well. I don't have much set up on mine but the ones I do have just won't go away. I'll still have the score of Sunday's football games showing up on Wednesday!!

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Okay...jumped the gun a bit. If you open Google Now itself you can go into the settings and adjust the notifications. But its all or nothing...they're either on or off. And if they're off that kills the card in Google Now took ( which I feel would defeat the purpose of the app). There doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the length of time that the notifications stay resident in the pulldown.

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I hope they come up with something for this. I just cleared a notification for the tigers game, then had one pop up for my eta to home, but I just got home! Then after I cleared that one, the tigers notification popped up again! Seems a bit over the top with the notifications.