Google Calendar: how to search?

mdnt

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to search my calendar. I am currently running Cal Widget, but would be willing to switch to another agenda-based widget it if would let me search my Google calendar! "When is my next appointment with Dr. So-and-so?" Easy to do online; surely there's a way to do it through an app??? (If it is already there and I just can't find it, feel free to point that out too! :p)

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont see a search, but if you press menu then agenda it will list your events using the date and time they are entered as

-=Jason=-

OP
M

mdnt

Reaction score
I dont see a search, but if you press menu then agenda it will list your events using the date and time they are entered as

-=Jason=-
Yes, but I don't want to have to scroll through 2 - 3 months worth of events to find the next appointment with a certain person, all of my scheduled presentations, etc. I thought the great thing about Google was its powerful searches. I should be able to search on the name "Miller" and have all appointments with Miller appear, or search on the word "presentation" and get a list of all scheduled presentations.

rjax

Reaction score
Grab Aurora from the Market. You can set it up so that it's part of the search results you get from the built-in search (check it so it's a searchable item in the OS search settings), or use it standalone.

OP
M

mdnt

Reaction score
Grab Aurora from the Market. You can set it up so that it's part of the search results you get from the built-in search (check it so it's a searchable item in the OS search settings), or use it standalone.

Ah, that's the ticket! Thank you! I knew it must be possible somehow ...