Google Calendar: how to search?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mdnt, Mar 30, 2010.

1. mdnt

mdnt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't figure out how to search my calendar. I am currently running Cal Widget, but would be willing to switch to another agenda-based widget it if would let me search my Google calendar! "When is my next appointment with Dr. So-and-so?" Easy to do online; surely there's a way to do it through an app??? (If it is already there and I just can't find it, feel free to point that out too! :p)

2. Flomaster

Flomaster Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont see a search, but if you press menu then agenda it will list your events using the date and time they are entered as

-=Jason=-

3. mdnt

mdnt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, but I don't want to have to scroll through 2 - 3 months worth of events to find the next appointment with a certain person, all of my scheduled presentations, etc. I thought the great thing about Google was its powerful searches. I should be able to search on the name "Miller" and have all appointments with Miller appear, or search on the word "presentation" and get a list of all scheduled presentations.

4. rjax

rjax Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Grab Aurora from the Market. You can set it up so that it's part of the search results you get from the built-in search (check it so it's a searchable item in the OS search settings), or use it standalone.

5. mdnt

mdnt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah, that's the ticket! Thank you! I knew it must be possible somehow ...

Search tags for this page

search through android google calendar