Google calendar..

ZX-10R

Reaction score
Is there an app for the google calendar? I cant find it..
Would like to have it setup like gmail just hit the widget and it take me too my calendar??
I did a search but couldnt find anything specific as to what to type in to bring it up in the market..

Mateles

Reaction score
The app is called "Calendar." It's the default one that comes with the phone.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, the included app "Calendar" connects to your gmail calendar(s). It's not the best interface in the world though, there is a market app/plugin called PureCalendar which is VERY nice and adds several additional tools and layouts.

myriad46

Reaction score
Once you have it set up, Beautiful Widgets will take you to your calendar by tapping on the date. If you like a clean home screen, it's a way to avoid another icon.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The retro date widget [comes as part of Retro Clock widget] as well as the flip clock in Home++ [a home replacement app] will also take you to the calendar, and both are free.

As well, there IS a stock calendar widget that shows today's date...it's ugly as sin, but can be added to your home screen by long-pressing on an empty space, selecting widgets, and selecting calendar.

I use calwidget personally in a 4x4 setting [takes up one whole screen]. This gives you a view of upcoming events you have in your calendar, so it's not JUST a widget that opens the calendar app, but I find it handy.