Good morning everyone.

crazybrian

Reaction score
The names Brian and I finally bit the bullet and rooted my X with Z4 after reading how easy it was here. I also installed my 1st rom (liberty) which I love thank you.

No plans for any other android phone yet but a good android tablet will be in my future for sure.

Thanks for the wealth of info here guys!

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Welcome to the family Brian. I see you spelled your name correctly.....with an i.

Take Care!

tlozano09

Reaction score
The names Brian and I finally bit the bullet and rooted my X with Z4 after reading how easy it was here. I also installed my 1st rom (liberty) which I love thank you.

No plans for any other android phone yet but a good android tablet will be in my future for sure.

Honestly man rooting your phone is the best part about android. I was all freaked out at first but ive learned so much from this site that i know exactly what to do if i ever get in a pickle. This site is great. And so is LIBERTY :)

OP
C

crazybrian

Reaction score

Honestly man rooting your phone is the best part about android. I was all freaked out at first but ive learned so much from this site that i know exactly what to do if i ever get in a pickle. This site is great. And so is LIBERTY :)

yeah I was scared to do it forever man. But im so glad I did.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.