Going from the Razr to the S4

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S4' started by Raydee35, May 18, 2013.

1. Raydee35

Raydee35 Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Does Samsung have a app like Motorola's smart actions? I really like this app and use it a lot.

2. Ksupernor2

Ksupernor2 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    No. I use juice defender ultimate. It works pretty good. Also Tasker works but is more complicated to setup. I miss smart actions. These other phone manufacturers need to take note. Its a excellent app.

3. Raydee35

Raydee35 Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I am surprised that nobody has tried to copy the app yet so it will work with any android phone.

4. DevonM

DevonM Member

Ratings:
    +2
    What's it for? Based on what I can surmise from these posts, it's something to end tasks after a little while and help save battery power?

In the small amount of time playing with and setting up my friend's AT&T S4, it does tend to keep a lot of things open. Though I'm not sure if them being in that list is only holding onto RAM or if it's actively processing them still. There's really no way I could tell, maybe someone knows?

5. Raydee35

Raydee35 Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Smart actions can help with closing running programs but it does so much more. For instance when I put my Razr in my car dock smart actions automatically turns the GPS on, opens the nav and automatically sends a reply text that I am driving and will get back to them when I receive a text. At night I have it set to dim my display, turn off the sound and only ring for emergency contacts. You can customize it to do so many things that I would really miss it switching to another phone.

Search tags for this page
does galaxy s4 have smart actions
galaxy s4 smart actions
s4 smart actions
samsung galaxy s4 smart actions
samsung s4 smart actions

smart actions for galaxy s4

smart actions for samsung galaxy s4
smart actions for samsung s4
smart actions galaxy s4
smart actions on galaxy s4