Gmail Calender

ole_red

Reaction score
So i have recently been entering events into my Gmail Calender and am finding that not all events show up on my widget. anyone else have this problem? got suggestions?

harrellj

Reaction score
How often does your widget update? And do the events show up after that time period? Also, what are you using as a widget (stock/jorte/android agenda/pure)?

OP
O

ole_red

Reaction score
How often does your widget update? And do the events show up after that time period? Also, what are you using as a widget (stock/jorte/android agenda/pure)?

i manually refreshed the widget and most showed up. I have an event scheduled for each day (work out program) and i'd say that only half appear so far. I am using CalWidget. If there is a better free one, i'm willing to give it a go.

harrellj

Reaction score
Hrm, unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with CalWidget and the one I use (pure agenda) is not free. However, a lot of people on this board seem really happy with http://www.appbrain.com/app/jorte/jp.co.johospace.jorte, but its a full calendar replacement app.

In regards to your problem, I'd say try another manual refresh (or even wait til its scheduled update time... feel free to bump that up faster if possible) and see if it gets the rest down. It almost sounds like its not grabbing all the information, especially since half appeared after a manual refresh