Glare

bclinsure

Reaction score
Does anybody have any recommendations on a very good glare screen? I can't even see the screen in any sunlight.

Nas

Reaction score
Does anybody have any recommendations on a very good glare screen? I can't even see the screen in any sunlight.

The anti glares screens would be the best.

Sent from my Evil Fascinate, Comavolt oc 1.2 ghz...

MrKleen

Reaction score

That's the kind of thinking and response that I would expect from a person that would buy a Fascinate.... :)

OP
bclinsure

bclinsure

Reaction score

That's the kind of thinking and response that I would expect from a person that would buy a Fascinate.... :)

I figured an 'anti glare' screen would be best but was hoping someone had experience with a specific brand / product that they use.

Nas

Reaction score

Please don't humor me

Nas

Reaction score

I figured an 'anti glare' screen would be best but was hoping someone had experience with a specific brand / product that they use.

I just go with the one from my provider * Verizon *. Privacy protectors are good, but a little thick.

soulshot96

Reaction score
Buy a fascinate...duh.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums