Given up on the case hunt

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Sorry for so many posts today. SLOW at work, all my contractors are fat dumb and happy. Nobody has any military supplies for me to inspect and buy.

My Droid has grown to like being naked in my pocket, so I think I'll keep it there. My perfect case (leather, velcro, belt loop) just ain't happening.

xliderider

Reaction score
My perfect case (leather, velcro, belt loop) just ain't happening.

I use a horizontal leather case from HTC that works really well. I have to use the app dockblocker to keep the Droid from going into multimedia mode, because the case has magnets in the flap, but other than that, it is a perfect case.

Sp3aK

Reaction score
I use the Verizon leather case w/ velcro. It's not my favorite since I had a vertical case before for my Voyager.

A friend of mine got a Droid with the shell case/holster from Verizon and it actually was nice when I saw it in person. I was worried about the top border cover interfering with the physical keyboard but it didn't seem to bother me when I tried it. I think I'm going to go get one of those soon.

Seido has nice stuff but they are WAY to proud of it. Screw $60 for a holster and case.

rod

Reaction score
when i bought my droid, i bought a case with it. by the end of the first month, i had lost half the case in a bar, on my bday (im assuming between shots of jag and tequila...i shutter thinking about it). its been nudie ever since, and i dont plan on putting it back in a case.

to put your mind at ease, i have dropped it a couple times. once getting into my truck on a frigid day, and it slammed into the concrete- no scratches. another time.... well, in a bar.... and no scratches. i know all it takes is one impact, and the droid could be damaged significantly. but ive learned is a pretty rugged piece of equipment.

Laramie

Reaction score
I use this. No complaints.

4.5" CLIP-ON PHONE HOLSTER - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical

0108b_929_detaial.jpeg