1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can someone recommend a pouch type case.....

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by mountaineerndixie, Aug 22, 2010.

1. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie New Member

for the belt that is large enough to hold a D1 with the extended battery and Seidio extended case on it?

I got one of the Golla bags and although it is for a naked D1, it will almost work except for the surface texture on the Seidio case is practically like velcro against the inside of the bag and it just won't go.

There are so many products that my head is spinning, so anyone who has solved this problem please point me in the right direction. I was thinking maybe something made for the EVO or a larger phone. What are your thoughts?

Thanks.
  2. callverizon

callverizon New Member

Droid X pouch

For my Droid 2 with the hard case, I bought the horizontal pouch for the Droid X and it fits very well.

Hope this helps.
  3. kiki123

kiki123 New Member

4. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

i recommend horizontal pouch too