Giveaway Game Gripper Contest

NuDroid

Reaction score
I just got delivered a Black with Red button Game Gripper but I no longer own a droid :mad: so just wanted to do a giveaway contest . In the Movie Best of Best (1989) To who did Alex dedicate his first hit in the Last tournament?? First OP to post gets it...

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got delivered a Black with Red button Game Gripper but I no longer own a droid :mad: so just wanted to do a giveaway contest . In the Movie Best of Best (1989) To who did Alex dedicate his first hit in the Last tournament?? First OP to post gets it...
To Travis sitting on the side of the ring

Varking

Reaction score
Ahh! You suck! Congratulations on the Game Gripper though.

/jealousy

OP
NuDroid

NuDroid

Reaction score

Yep .. PLease PM your address and I will have it out to you tomorrow priority with tracking...

screwby

Reaction score
he dedicated it to his coach Frank Couzo
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: