1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Girlfriend's Droid backups corrupt, has clockwork recovery

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by MaverickVirus, Jun 2, 2010.

1. MaverickVirus

MaverickVirus New Member

So my girlfriend's Droid got corrupted during a backup/install of her CM. So now the phone hangs on the moto boot loader. Because this happened during backup... both her backup, as well as her current ROM do not work. She's stuck with a device that does not have any working ROMS. I've confirmed that she can still go into clockwork recovery though. Can we wipe the cache and then reinstall CM through Clockwork? If so can anyone point me to the installable .zip for CM 5.0.7.1? Thank you. I really appreciate any help.
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Go to the cyanogenmod forums, click on downloads at the top, go into the Droid section, the download for it is there.
Search tags for this page

fix corrupted nandroid backup

recover android from corrupt backup

restore corrupt clockwork backup