Gingerbread running slow at startup

HerroMoto

Reaction score
First off most the time, gingerbread has been great, but the thing is whenever I restart my phone it becomes really slow and laggy. I give it maybe 10 minutes and it's back to normal. I never really had high benchmark scores. Was wondering if anyone else is experiencing these problems because it seems like I'm one of the very few. Do you guys have any suggestions? Maybe downloading the file again?

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
mine is laggy after boot, but for only less than a minute....did u check your apps to see if one of them is acting up? if all else fails, just redo the process...every device is different and can "like or dislike" a rom versus others. hope it works out!

OP
H

HerroMoto

Reaction score
None of them are acting up. It wiped and everything. Im not sure what it is I think im going to try and reinstall. Can't wait for the roms for this to start popping up. Any clue on when the official release is gonna come out?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
H

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Did you wipe your phone and install the Gingerblur from scratch?

Yes i did. It works beautifully for the most part. Lags a little when I restart my phone

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

FnTwizted

Reaction score
Are u rocking a ptt (push to talk) program like tikl? Just found out that has some wicked error boot loop and when I uninstalled it boot up runs like a champ!

OP
H

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Are u rocking a ptt (push to talk) program like tikl? Just found out that has some wicked error boot loop and when I uninstalled it boot up runs like a champ!

Yes, I have TIKL, but I don't think that's the problem, I had this problem before I installed that app.

FnTwizted

Reaction score
Try it, if it still does it, re-install it... I just did and bammm! Rocking like a rock star! If not might want to look into using a logcat to see what is lagging.