Gingerbread notification "slider

Jonas

Reaction score
This is directed at any of the devs that are familiar with both froyo and GB. I have been having a problem lately, that I am currently on Liquid, and not overly impressed. I absolutly love CM7, but the GB is not exactly awe inducing. I want to possibly run the froyo version like I was, but I was wondering if it is at all possible to get the notification bar from gb ported over to froyo? I know it seems kinda backwards, and probably won't work, but it would be awesome if it did, since that's the only thing I really like about GB.

I'm wondering if I can just decompile the systemui apk and find the coding for the sliding, and then just cut and paste essentially making a hybrid systemui for froyo.

Thanks for your help guys!

Sent from my Banana Phone

soseono

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My theme here is a repack of GB "looks" for a Froyo rom (Hexen). I have a notification slider screenshot there, so have a look. I haven't used CM7 so I can't help you there, though. I used the Apk Manager for unpack/repacking apk files, so you can start from there. Good luck!

OP
Jonas

Jonas

Reaction score
My theme here is a repack of GB "looks" for a Froyo rom (Hexen). I have a notification slider screenshot there, so have a look. I haven't used CM7 so I can't help you there, though. I used the Apk Manager for unpack/repacking apk files, so you can start from there. Good luck!
Thanks a lot, ill do some digging, and see what I can find.