1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gingerbread notification "slider

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by Jonas, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Jonas

Jonas New Member

This is directed at any of the devs that are familiar with both froyo and GB. I have been having a problem lately, that I am currently on Liquid, and not overly impressed. I absolutly love CM7, but the GB is not exactly awe inducing. I want to possibly run the froyo version like I was, but I was wondering if it is at all possible to get the notification bar from gb ported over to froyo? I know it seems kinda backwards, and probably won't work, but it would be awesome if it did, since that's the only thing I really like about GB.

I'm wondering if I can just decompile the systemui apk and find the coding for the sliding, and then just cut and paste essentially making a hybrid systemui for froyo.

Thanks for your help guys!

Sent from my Banana Phone
  2. soseono

soseono Theme Developer Theme Developer

My theme here is a repack of GB "looks" for a Froyo rom (Hexen). I have a notification slider screenshot there, so have a look. I haven't used CM7 so I can't help you there, though. I used the Apk Manager for unpack/repacking apk files, so you can start from there. Good luck!
  3. Jonas

Jonas New Member

Thanks a lot, ill do some digging, and see what I can find.
Search tags for this page
android gingerbread slider theme
edit gingerbread notification bar
froyo unlock slide.apk
gingerbread notification slide

gingerbread notifications

gingerbread toolbar.apk

how to get gingerbread notification bar

how to get original slide unlock android on gingerbread?

how to modify notification bar gingerbread
menggulir notification di gingerbread

notification center in gingerbread

notification fof gb apk
slide lock notification apk
slide notification android
slide notification panel android ginger bread