Ghost touching

dinny805

Reaction score
Like it says I just got the phone 3 days ago and gohst touching already mainly when its plugged into charger sometimes when unplugged

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Like it says I just got the phone 3 days ago and gohst touching already mainly when its plugged into charger sometimes when unplugged

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

Ghost touching while on a charger is usually caused by using a charger other than the 1 that was originally supplied with the phone. I found that to be the case in almost every example.

As for ghost touching while not connected to a charger, that can be attributed to things such as liquid, oils or dirt that may make it down along the edge of the glass display.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Ghost touching while on a charger is usually caused by using a charger other than the 1 that was originally supplied with the phone. I found that to be the case in almost every example.

As for ghost touching while not connected to a charger, that can be attributed to things such as liquid, oils or dirt that may make it down along the edge of the glass display.

Other than that you could have an app that's causing the problem, or it could be a defective display.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
D

dinny805

Reaction score
So it could be a virus?

Sent from my DROID4 using DroSoidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
So it could be a virus?

Sent from my DROID4 using DroSoidForums

Very likely not. As Foxkat said, it could be something dirtying up your display, using the non stock charger, an app not playing nice, or a faulty digitizer. But its likely not the digitizer on a brand new phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

halotropia

Reaction score
I found a way that is working for me. Some of you may have this option, some dont. Configuration > Development option > Force GPU renderization (mark it). Worked for me. :)