getting replacement droid Wed. battery $25!

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I've always received batteries with my Asurion replacement phones. I've had several E815's replaced and an XV6800.

dmacdonald

Reaction score
getting a replacement from Verizon and asurion are two different situations.

If you get a replacement from the Verizon store or over the phone, they'll give you the phone only. no battery. Asurion assumes you screwed your phone, or worse, lost it and they give you a complete replacement.

Of course getting 1/2 your insurance cost back could be worth it.

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
Yeah but he had to pay a deductible to get his replacement from asurion and now hes stuck cuz any issues with that phone he'll have in the future would have to be delt with asurion not Verizon

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
Definetly different verizon and asurion.... the original guy that started this thread has he got anything???

PainProphet

Reaction score
Got mine from asurion today and it's a brand new one, I dropped my droid on a driveway Christmas morning. Figured it would be new because I thought they wouldn't have time to stock up enough refurbs yet.

So here's the real question, since they assume your phone is boned.... who's gonna keep the battery, door, and more importantly the 16gb card. :D

Edit, looks like I was a fool for typing that, looked through all the agreements, didn't really see anything about returns other than device only, and it says right on the envelope, device only, do not return batteries or chargers.

So score. :D

OP
cisco0910

cisco0910

Reaction score
alrite, iIgot my replacement. you guys were partially rite. I fight get an extra battery or charger but the new replacement did come with an extra 16gig card. debating if I should sell it. any offers? hmmm..