getting new updates for cm9 ics rom

thatguyry87

Reaction score
Hi there I was wondering if anyone could help me through or point me in the direction of step by step instructions on how to get the nightly updates for the cm9 ics rom. I think I may have flashed a different one than I wanted in the first place since when I check my phone info it says the version I have on my phone was built march 1 2012 and the one I wanted was built on the 24th of june . When I. Go to phone info on my phone it says android version 4.0.3, kernal version 2.6.35.7-g4fc328e, cyanogen mod version 9.0.0-rc0-droid_bionic-kang, build date march 1 2012, build # ics_beta_mr1. I am using safe strap with stock .905 on my unsafe side if that matters. Any help on how to get the most updated version of this rom on my phone would be appreciated . Also on a side note completely different subject if anyone can point me to the best/easiest instructions on what I need to do to over clock my bionic it'd be much appreciated

deduct

Reaction score
thatguyry87 said:
Hi there I was wondering if anyone could help me through or point me in the direction of step by step instructions on how to get the nightly updates for the cm9 ics rom. I think I may have flashed a different one than I wanted in the first place since when I check my phone info it says the version I have on my phone was built march 1 2012 and the one I wanted was built on the 24th of june . When I. Go to phone info on my phone it says android version 4.0.3, kernal version 2.6.35.7-g4fc328e, cyanogen mod version 9.0.0-rc0-droid_bionic-kang, build date march 1 2012, build # ics_beta_mr1. I am using safe strap with stock .905 on my unsafe side if that matters. Any help on how to get the most updated version of this rom on my phone would be appreciated . Also on a side note completely different subject if anyone can point me to the best/easiest instructions on what I need to do to over clock my bionic it'd be much appreciated

Dude, you should just download and update to the ics leak. If you are lucky it will be overclocked too. It is way better than any ics rom built on ginger bread. Stable data and no hardware acceleration problems. Its very slick.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
T

thatguyry87

Reaction score
Do I just flash it with safe strap same as I did with cm9?

Dude, you should just download and update to the ics leak. If you are lucky it will be overclocked too. It is way better than any ics rom built on ginger bread. Stable data and no hardware acceleration problems. Its very slick.

deduct

Reaction score
thatguyry87 said:
Do I just flash it with safe strap same as I did with cm9?

No. You need to be on your unsafe stock side. Have safestrap disabled. And go into stock recovery to flash it. If u need any help send me a pm.