getting directions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kenKia, Dec 29, 2010.

1. kenKia

kenKia New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello there all,
    As you may have guessed, I am new to this site and to the whole forum thing as well.
    I have just received a droid X for christmas and have been playing with it ever sense
    (The phone, let's keep our minds focused). I had a bb storm and am happy that I
    Got the droid. Too many reasons so far to explain why but none the less I am happy.

So why am I here? Can someone point me to the right forum to inquire about the camera?
    I have been taking pictures with this phone and the quality seems not so great for an
    8 mp camera. The phone came with froyo so is there an upgrade to the software for the camera or what is the issue?

2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forums. You can look in the droid x general discussion area. There are already a few threads on the subject and sadly it seems as if its just a problem with Motorola cameras in general. I would suggest using a camera replacement like vignette or Retro camera.

tappin and a talkin

3. kenKia

kenKia New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    spazz33g,
    Thanks for the help.