Getting a Rezound, need to make sure I have my facts right.

VooDooCC

Reaction score
  1. When I get it, I should plug it into the wall and charge it 100% before even turning it on.
  2. Let it drop to about 15% then power it off and charge it till about 100% again.
  3. Short charges are better than leaving it on the charger over night.
  4. Charging while turned off is better than while turned on.
  5. Charging it through the wall is no harder on the battery than charging through the computer.
I don't know if this one is the right area or not, but are Thunderbolt batteries compatible with the Rezound? My dad has a t-bolt, with an extra battery and may be upgrading soon, that's why I wondered.

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
It's just a phone..... Use it as you like

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
VooDooCC said:
[*]When I get it, I should plug it into the wall and charge it 100% before even turning it on.
[*]Let it drop to about 15% then power it off and charge it till about 100% again.
[*]Short charges are better than leaving it on the charger over night.
[*]Charging while turned off is better than while turned on.
[*]Charging it through the wall is no harder on the battery than charging through the computer.

I don't know if this one is the right area or not, but are Thunderbolt batteries compatible with the Rezound? My dad has a t-bolt, with an extra battery and may be upgrading soon, that's why I wondered.

You got it right. The only difference between charging with the oem charger and the computer is the charger puts out 1A (1000mA) while the computer usb puts out 500mA. The oem charger is much faster. Now about the batteries being compatible, I'm not 100% sure but I think so. But the Rezound batteries are better.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

nikecar

Reaction score
when I was looking at batteries, it shows the TB and the Rez are the same. Of course, since you aren't buying it, you can always test with his to find out.

And to your questions, that is what FoxKat suggests. However others may say their phones work without issues when they didn't follow that, but its ultimately up to you.

I do agree with a PP saying the PC charging takes longer. If you are going to charge from a low battery, then be prepared to wait for a while.